- DO take ibuprofen or Motrin, or Advil 600mg about 1 hour before your appointment. The ideal time to schedule this procedure is at LEAST 2 weeks before a big event.
- DO inform your nurse or physician if you have a history of DIFFICULTY SWALLOWING, medication allergies, history of anaphylaxis, and any other medical problems.
- After the treatment, DO hold ice packs on the areas that are treated with Kybella gently for a few times that day. Treated areas may be red, inflamed, swollen, and bruised for the first 2-7 days. DO resume all normal activities including exercise as long as it is comfortable for you.
- DO take ibuprofen, Motrin, or Advil if needed for discomfort after the treatment.
- If bruising occurs, apply topical Arnica gel, drink fresh pineapple juice, and/or take Bromelain supplements to help bruising resolve faster.
- Bruising can be covered with makeup. Examples: Dermablend (available at· CVS or Macy’s) or Colorescience Corrector Palette.
Remember to schedule your next appointment in 6-8 weeks. Kybella requires 2- 6 sessions for optimal treatment. We want you to have an outstanding result!
To get even better results after your treatment and upgrade your at-home skin care regiment visit www.spaaesthetica.com